Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

I recently told you about Shutterfly's 50 free cards for bloggers. Well I finally ordered my Christmas Cards and since I don't send out 50 cards I used the remaining credits to make the cards below. Every year since my father passed away in 2007 I gift his little grandchildren and great grandchildren chocolate advent calendars. It was his tradition, and this is my way of keeping his memory alive. I'm really excited to have these awesome cards to send out as well. I can't think of anything better then a photograph to remind the little ones of their Grandpa. Thanks Shutterfly!

Nativity Night Scarlet Christmas 5x7 folded card
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment