Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FREE food for your Birthday!

Today is my birthday and I’m feeling the love! Especially from the restaurant industry. Here are some of the great deals that I received in my email. Most of them are good for the entire month, so I’ve got some time to enjoy some great food. If you want receive these deals on your birthday follow the links below and sign up.

Even if my family forgets to wish me a happy birthday (hint-hint big brother) I'll always have my Birthday Clubs! LOL!

One Free Meal from Rubio’s

One Free Meal from Noodles and Company

One Free Meal from Tony Romas

$15 Gift Certificate to Happy Sumo Restaurant

1 Free Milkshake from Del Taco

1 Free Frozen Yogurt from Red Mango (no expiration-must have a red-mango card)

Free Cookie Dough at Papa Murphy’s (w/ any purchase in March)

Free Chocolate Fondue at the Melting Pot (w/ purchase of dinner for two)

$10 off at Mimi’s Café (w/ min. purchase of $20.00)

$ 5 off at Red Lobster (w/ purchase of 2 Adult Entrees)

Free Appetizer at Romano’s Macaroni Grill (w/ purchase of two entrees)

Free Milkshake from Iceberg Drive Inn on your birthday. (Valid 3/2/10-2/28/11 just show ID)

Free Grand Slam Breakfast from Denny's on your birthday (just show ID)

1 Free Meal at Tucanos Brazilian Grill (w/ purchase of another meal of equal or greater value)

Some of these clubs give you great coupons or free products just for joining, and then provide you with more great deals on your birthday and/or anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment