THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Winner is Caleb and Ashley ashes267@
Because we had extra tickets we drew a second place winner
Because we had 2 extra tickets we drew a third place winner
Please send your shipping address to ggriffith20 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Subject TULIP FESTIVAL
Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prizes or a new winners will be chosen
Thanksgiving Point saves my family a lot of money on our entertainment budget. We are Thanksgiving Point members, which gives us FREE unlimited access to Thanksgiving Point Gardens, the Museum of Ancient Life, Farm Country as well as FREE access many festivals and events including: the Tulip Festival, Baby Animal Birthday Party, and Museum Mondays.
Speaking of Museum Mondays, every Monday night the venues at Thanksgiving Point offer family friendly activities which are FREE for members and include activities such as: crafts, games, storytelling, treats, and prizes. It is nice to know that we have a planned family night every week. All we have to do is check the calendar and select which event to attend.
At first glance, membership may seem to be outside of your budget, however if you use your pass on a regular basis you will discover that you are providing entertainment for your entire family for only few dollars per event. The cost of membership is 100% tax-deductible! When I did the calculations I found that my family spent around 3.00 per event last year. That is only $1 per person!
Membership also includes:
- Discounted Thanksgiving Point Birthday Parties
- Discounted Admission to Events and Festivals
- 10% off Educational Programs (Cooking, Gardening, Youth Education)
- 10% off all Shopping and Dining at Thanksgiving Point
- 50% off venue admission for guests
Price isn’t the only consideration when arranging family entertainment and that is why I LOVE the Thanksgiving Point Mission Statement which is:
"...to inspire the minds and renew the spirits of young and old by providing unique learning experiences, family-friendly entertainment, and opportunities for discovery in a safe and beautiful environment."
I am so excited to offer one of my readers the opportunity to win a family pack (up to six tickets) to this year’s Tulip Festival. I want to thank Thanksgiving Point for generously providing me with the opportunity to host this giveaway on Greta’s Deals.
Simply leave a comment on this post telling me how many tickets your family will need to attend the Tulip Festival (up to six available). Each post should include the beginning of your email address (for example gretasdeals@) to help identify the winner.
Earn up to 5 additional entries:
Each post should include the beginning of your email address (example: gretasdeals@) to help identify the winner.
- Become a follower of Greta's Deals, and leave a comment letting me know you are following! Current followers just leave a comment saying that you are a follower.
- Receive up to 3 entries by completing the following: Post a link to this giveaway on your Twitter, Facebook, Blogspot, or any other social media site and/or email 5 people sharing this giveaway. (Post a separate comment for each unique post or group email)
- Follow Thanksgiving Point on Facebook or Twitter, leave a comment letting me know.